Ways you can help REACH-A-Child™
- Volunteer at our Warehouse – Individuals and groups are needed! Once a month REACH-A-Child™ schedules a day for individuals to come out to the warehouse to sort books, re-label books, stuff books and drawstring backpacks in preparation to give to First Responders!
*A Volunteer Day can be formed for YOUR group if you have a group of 6 or more dedicated to volunteering for a minimum of 3 hours.*
- Volunteer at one of our upcoming Fundraising Events –> Check out our EVENTS Page for upcoming events
- Volunteer at the REACH Office! For a more dedicated volunteer experience this is for you! We are always looking for people dedicated for a half year to a full year of helping with Administration, marketing, event planning, graphic design, and more!
- 999 Books on the Wall –> Businesses/Restaurants/Bars can participate in this. 2-4 week period where customers can donate $1, $5, $10 and write their name on a “book” and show their support of REACH-A-Child.
- Business Sponsorship Program – Interested in sponsoring your local Fire, Police, or EMS with a minimum of 10 REACH BAGs?! Contact REACH for more information.
- Sponsor/underwrite an upcoming event for REACH-A-Child™
- Printing – REACH-A-Child™ periodically has a large amount of printing needs and always looking for individuals and businesses interested in donating their time and printing for necessary marketing materials.
- Create your own fundraiser for REACH-A-Child™! *Meet with REACH Staff prior to planning*
- Buck and a Book Fundraiser! An easy fundraiser to put on to collect books with a twist that an individual or business donates $1 for every book donated to REACH-A-Child™!
- Make a Personal Donation to REACH-A-Child™
- Join REACH-A-Child™ Board of Directors *Approval Process*
- Have any experience in Marketing or Finance?! Join REACH-A-Child™’s Marketing or Finance committee!
- Donate books! You can view our book selection policy here!
- Invite Marketing Director Eric Salzwedel to come speak with your group or club about our program and how to help!